Professional Development (CPD) – Solicitor’s Professional Development working towards the SRA’s Competency Statement.
SRA Competency – All of our courses advertised below will satisfy Part B (Legal Technical Practice) of the SRA Competency Statement.
So why choose Sills & Betteridge LLP for your Professional Development?
1. We employ a range of quality speakers who specialise in different areas of law to deliver high quality training to our delegates;
2. We offer quality training in the Lincolnshire area which saves local solicitors’ firms money on travel expenses;
3. We offer training at a reduced cost and offer discounts for group bookings;
4. Our course materials are written by our speakers, are tailored to each individual course, and are updated before the course to ensure that the delegates are receiving the most up to date information; and
5. Interaction between delegates and speakers is encouraged to help understanding.
How will you record your continuing competence?
You will be provided with a certificate at the end of each course. On the reverse of the certificate you will be able to reflect on your learning activity and record your tangible outcomes which can be retained and produced at a later stage as evidence of your continuing competence.
How do I book?
Commercial Property Update 2019
23 October @ 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm£89.00
Intermediate/Advanced Level – Competence – B – Technical Legal Practice.
Alan Riley will be the speaker and this part of the day will cover: * A commercial landlord and tenant case law update; * The RICS Service Charge Code, and the new RICS Code for Leasing Business Premises (or an analysis of the draft if not yet in force); * How MEES Regulations are impacting on commercial property transactions; * Practical problems with easements, covenants and other obstacles to developing land; * Other recent commercial property law developments (current through to October 2019), analysing all other recent and relevant property law cases, legislative and regulatory developments and consultations that have arisen in the current year.