Professional Development (CPD) – Solicitor’s Professional Development working towards the SRA’s Competency Statement.
SRA Competency – All of our courses advertised below will satisfy Part B (Legal Technical Practice) of the SRA Competency Statement.
So why choose Sills & Betteridge LLP for your Professional Development?
1. We employ a range of quality speakers who specialise in different areas of law to deliver high quality training to our delegates;
2. We offer quality training in the Lincolnshire area which saves local solicitors’ firms money on travel expenses;
3. We offer training at a reduced cost and offer discounts for group bookings;
4. Our course materials are written by our speakers, are tailored to each individual course, and are updated before the course to ensure that the delegates are receiving the most up to date information; and
5. Interaction between delegates and speakers is encouraged to help understanding.
How will you record your continuing competence?
You will be provided with a certificate at the end of each course. On the reverse of the certificate you will be able to reflect on your learning activity and record your tangible outcomes which can be retained and produced at a later stage as evidence of your continuing competence.
How do I book?
Residential Property Update 2019
23 October @ 9:00 am - 12:45 pm£89
Intermediate/Advanced Level – Competence – B – Technical Legal Practice.
Alan Riley is the speaker and this part of the day will cover: * Completing transactions using the new Code for Completion; * Forcing completion with notices to complete; * Avoiding property fraud in residential sales and purchases; * SDLT for residential property lawyers in 2019; * Land Registry requisitions: what are the most common causes, and how do we avoid them? * The current position with leaseholds, grounds rents and rentcharges; * A general case law update on all other recent and relevant matters affecting residential property transactions.