Sills & Betteridge Solicitors is a well established Firm in the Lincolnshire area having celebrated its 250th Anniversary in 2009. One of the leading Lincolnshire Law Firms with offices in Lincoln, Boston, Sleaford, Gainsborough, Skegness, Spilsby and Nottingham. Sills & Betteridge Solicitors offers a full range of legal services both regionally and nationally to both private and business clients.
The Firm’s main objective is to offer a quality legal service to all of our clients and strives to exceed client’s expectations in every case. The Firm is Lexcel accredited and committed to training people to the highest standard to be able to offer the specialist service that its clients deserve.
Equality and Diversity
The Firm is committed to equality and diversity and believes that by valuing and utilising the differences of our people and what they bring to our firm regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy, race, disability, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, age, part-time of fixed term status or any other irrelevant or irrational basis is important to the future of our practice.
It is the Firm’s policy to not discriminate against anyone – either directly or indirectly and our employment opportunities are openly accessible to all based on individual qualities and personal merit.
Reward and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and rewarding benefits including but not limited to: -
- 25 days’ holiday per annum for our business support professionals, which increases by one day per year for each complete year of service up to a maximum of 30 days (5 complete years) in addition 8 bank and other public holidays;
- 30 days’ holiday for all qualified staff i.e. Solicitors; Legal Executives; Police Station Representatives etc, in addition 8 bank holidays and other public holidays;
- Generous sickness absence pay;
- Private Healthcare for some of our more senior staff members;
- Pension scheme;
- Life Cover @ 3 x annual salary.
We also make use of all of the Government Incentive Schemes to save our employees money, some of which are listed below: -
· Cycle to Work scheme;
· Childcare Vouchers; and
· Car Parking Salary Sacrifice Schemes.