Conveyancing and Residential Property Solicitors
If you require assistance with a residential property transaction then Sills & Betteridge Solicitors are the firm to contact. We are one of the region’s largest law firms with Conveyancing teams across our office network in Lincolnshire, the East Midlands and South Yorkshire.
Each of the teams comprises highly trained and experienced property solicitors and lawyers. From our offices in Lincoln, Nottingham, Boston, Sleaford, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Sheffield, Thorne, Howden, Wath Upon Dearne, Bawtry, Grimsby, Northampton, Skegness and Spilsby the teams are able to offer legal advice in all residential property matters to both local and national clients.
We operate a dedicated computerised system of working which enables us to handle your transaction speedily, efficiently and cost effectively. You can rely on us to give you expert and impartial advice on the full range of issues arising from your property matters.
Our areas of expertise include (but are not limited to):
- Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases
- Landlord Purchases
- Tenancy Agreements and Licenses
- New Build Purchases
- Help to Buy and Forces Help to Buy
- Shared Ownership
- Right to Buy
- Developer and Builder Plot Sales
- Transfers on Divorce, Death or Separation
- Other Transfers, e.g. into single or joint names
- Deeds of Gift
- Property Trust Deeds
- Deeds of Easement, e.g. for rights of way, rights of drainage etc.
- Buying and Selling Park Homes
For details of our pricing and service please click here.