Licensing Representation Solicitors
If your business has a Premises Licence you may need representation if you face:
- A Licence Review by the Licensing Committee
- Investigation by the Police into alleged breaches of your Licence
- Investigation by Customs for eg the sale of non duty goods such as illegal cigarettes or alcohol
- Investigation by Trading Standards or Environmental Health
The Licensing Committee can review your Licence at any time and this can lead to your Licence being revoked.
We can offer you help to prepare for the Licensing Hearing and guide you through the process.
Representation at the Hearing can be provided so you won’t be on your own and we can provide representation if you decide to appeal against the outcome of the review.
If you are being investigated by the Police, HMRC, Trading Standards or Environmental Health you may face being interviewed under caution. You are entitled to have legal representation and we can attend at any interview with you – and in some cases this representation is free.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a long established local firm, with offices all over Lincolnshire as well as in Nottingham, Northampton and South Yorkshire
- We specialise in Licensing Law and Investigations
- We have in house representatives who speak Russian and Polish, and strong links with interpreters of all other languages
- We are able to offer free representation in some circumstances – just ask us if you are eligible
- We can offer fixed fees so you know how much your case will cost at the outset