Immigration Law Solicitors
You and Your Immigration Matters.
Immigration law is a fast changing and constantly evolving area of law, as a result it has become increasingly complex, resulting in highly confusing and bureaucratic procedures for those wishing to enter or remain in the UK.
Here at Sills and Betteridge we are able to help you navigate the complexities of the Immigration System. Our Immigration Department have a wealth of experience to guide you through the process in a straightforward manner to remove the stress and the strain.
We can assess the merits of your application, explain the procedure along with documentation required in support and advise and assist you throughout.
Our services include:
- Travel Documents / Replacement Residence Permits;
- Applying to become British – Naturalisation or Registration Applications;
- Proof of residence for EU citizens and Family Permits;
- Applications under the Immigration Rules including:
- Spouse, partner, civil or unmarried partners, fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, parent, dependent child or other relative;
- Private and family life/Human Rights;
- Long Residence in the UK;
- Ancestry Visas;
- Family Reunion Applications;
- Visit Visas;
- Applications for work, business or study under the Points Based System;
- Applications for Asylum;
- Judicial Reviews.
This is not an exhaustive list and we would be happy to discuss your individual circumstance with you further.
For details of our pricing and service please click here, or get in touch.