Trusts are created for a broad variety of reasons including the mitigation of future tax charges; the preservation of family wealth for future generations; and the protection of the vulnerable.
At Sills & Betteridge Solicitors we are happy to assist you with the creation and running of your Trust in whatever capacity you want. Our team will tailor our service to your specific requirements. We can act as your primary advisor, or alternatively provide legal assistance to compliment the advice of your other professionals. Members of our team can be a trustee of your trust.
Our dedicated team includes full members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). We can offer guidance and advice with regard to:
- Creation of new Trusts
- Use of Trusts in Wills
- Day-to-day administration of existing Trusts
- Trustee duties, obligations and options
- Termination of existing Trusts
- Our services in acting as an independent professional Trustee
- Change of Trustees
- Beneficiaries and their entitlements
- Trust disputes (whether between Trustees and beneficiaries or with third parties)
- Taxation issues
Our team would be happy to meet with you at any of our offices, or where necessary they can visit you at home.
To find out more information please contact the team, call into your local office or alternatively drop-in to one of the clinics we offer throughout Lincolnshire.