Debt Recovery Solicitors
Sills & Betteridge has an experienced team of lawyers collecting debts of every size for both commercial and private clients. This means we are able to offer knowledgeable and pragmatic advice so that you can make an informed commercial decision about taking debt recovery action.
Solicitors’ letters can be one of the most effective methods of debt recovery, and debts can potentially be pursued for up to 6 years from the date they fall due. If the debt is a commercial debt you may also be able to recover statutory interest as well as compensation for debt recovery expenses.
In addition to providing a full legal service for disputed debt recovery matters, we are able to offer a low-cost, fixed-fee service for undisputed and unpaid debts. This service is provided in stages and can include:
- Sending an initial 7 day demand for payment
- Issuing proceedings via the Money Claim Online service
- Obtaining a County Court Judgment against the debtor
- Arranging, collecting and managing an instalment payment plan on your behalf
- Providing a timetabled and diarised service so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
No matter what your situation, we can offer sensible commercial advice to help you decide on the best legal action to take.
For details of our pricing and service please click here.