Driving and Motoring Offence Solicitors
Motoring law is in place to keep our roads safe and protect all road users including drivers, cyclists and pedestrians. If you have been charged with a driving offence, our specialist motoring law solicitors can help and advise you, whether or not you have a defence. Our motoring law team provide specialist legal advice and representation for the haulage industry, taxi drivers and firms as well as to private motorists.
We know that points on your licence or a driving ban can have a huge impact on your life and livelihood especially if you rely on driving for your job. Our specialist motoring law solicitors can advise you if you have a defence and on the strength of the prosecution’s case against you. Where convictions cannot be avoided they can help reduce the severity of the penalty imposed and in many cases can avoid driving disqualifications.
We offer a wide range of services to our clients and can help with a variety of driving offences, including:
- Speeding offences
- Drink and drug driving offences
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Dangerous or careless driving
- Notice of intended prosecution
- Driving without insurance
- Causing death or serious injury by dangerous driving
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving without a licence
- Specialist haulage advice
- Commercial and professional driver regulations
- Taxi driver rules, regulations and laws
If you have been charged with a road traffic offence or have an enquiry relating to any of the above, contact us to speak to one of our specialist motoring offence solicitors.