Probate & Estate Administration Solicitors
In the sad event of the death of a family member or friend, our team is here to assist you with all aspects of the administration of the estate: whether we prepared the Will; it was prepared by someone else; or they died without a Will.
Our team will discuss with you what needs to be done to sort out the affairs of your loved one. Our service can then be tailored to meet your needs. You can instruct us to sort everything, or, if you prefer, you can deal some matters yourself.
We can advise and assist you with:
- The general steps to be taken when someone dies
- The correct interpretation of the Will
- What should be done if the Will cannot be found
- What should be done where there is no Will
- Calculating and arranging the payment of Inheritance Tax
- Obtaining the Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration
- Collecting the assets of the estate
- Finalising Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax affairs
- Preparing the estate accounts
- What should be done if a trust is created under the Will
Our team would be happy to meet with you at any of our offices, or where necessary they can visit you at home.
For details of our pricing and service please click here.
To find out more information please contact the team, call into your local office or alternatively drop-in to one of the clinics we offer throughout Lincolnshire.