Anna is a private client solicitor advising on all aspects of Wills, Trusts, Probate and Powers of Attorney.
Anna is accredited by Solicitors for the Elderly and is a Dementia Friend with the Alzheimer’s Society. She is also a member of the Scunthorpe Rotary Club and the Dying Matters group in Scunthorpe. Outside of work, Anna volunteers as a listener for the Samaritans.
Anna has worked as a solicitor in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire since qualifying in 2008. She joined Sills and Betteridge in June 2021 as a Partner. Anna splits her time between our Scunthorpe, Howden and Thorne offices and is the manager of the Thorne and Howden offices.
Anna deals with various complex cases which have recently included;
- Advising clients on mitigation of Inheritance Tax through Deeds of Variation in Estates and Will drafting;
- Assisting clients with their Deputyship Orders;
- Dealing with care home mitigation;
- Large, farming estates and Trust Settlements; and
- Advising trustees of a charity and assisting them with selling their assets for the benefit of the beneficiaries.